London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Musakhel: Armed Attack on Construction Company Camp

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A construction company’s camp in the Musakhel district of Balochistan was attacked on Saturday night, with unidentified armed men setting machinery on fire.

The incident took place in the Sehwi Ragha area, around 100 kilometers from Musakhel in Tehsil Durag.

Commissioner Saadat Hasan said more than a dozen men targeted the camp, which was involved in constructing a road to a Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) site, where gas and oil exploration is underway.

“The attackers ordered the workers to vacate the camp and abandon the machinery,” Hasan said. “They then set the equipment on fire.”

Seventeen workers were at the site during the attack. While 13 returned safely on Saturday night, four others, who had hidden in fear, came back the next morning. Hasan confirmed that initial reports of worker abductions were untrue.

A local administration officer reported that seven bulldozers and a pickup truck were destroyed in the attack.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...