London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military Operation Ongoing in Gwadar’s Seyahji Mountains

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani security forces are conducting a large-scale military operation in the Seyahji mountain range of Gwadar, southwestern Balochistan.

Local sources said military personnel have been deployed in nearby areas, such as Dhoro Kund, Kadan, and Darwar, and roadblocks have been put in place, restricting movement and causing disruptions for residents.

Authorities have yet to issue an official statement about the operation, and further details remain limited due to restricted access to the affected areas.

It is worth noting that military presence was first reported on Friday in the Dasht area of Kech district, where at least 20 military vehicles were seen. Helicopters were also observed flying over the Seyahji mountains, suggesting a large-scale operation.

By Friday evening, security forces had launched the operation in areas around Gwadar and Kech, including Dasht and Seyahji, and imposed a two-day travel ban, restricting vehicle movement.

The operation has continued into Sunday, with ongoing road closures and limited access still reported in the affected regions.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...