London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BSO-Azad to Launch Week-Long Campaign to Mark Missing Persons’ Day

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Students’ Organization Azad (BSO-Azad) has issued a statement announcing a week-long social media campaign to commemorate Baloch Missing Persons’ Day on June 8th. The organization has mobilized its chapters across Balochistan and beyond to conduct events to mark the day.

BSO-Azad said that its campaign will encompass various activities, and the group also asked the former detainees, families of missing persons, human rights advocates, political and social workers, as well as the general public, to participate and make their voices heard.

The spokesperson for BSO-Azad said that June 8th marks the anniversary of the disappearance of Zakir Majeed Baloch, a prominent leader of the organization, who was taken by Pakistani security forces in Mastung in 2009. His fate, along with that of thousands of others, remains uncertain as their families continue to hope for their safe return.

BSO-Azad lamented the silence of international human rights organizations regarding the dire situation in Balochistan. The group also highlighted that Baloch individuals, regardless of age, are susceptible to enforced disappearances, leaving no one safe from this threat. The organization encouraged those who have previously gone missing to engage in the campaign and share their stories with the world.

The group encouraged its campaign participants to use the hashtag #BalochMissingPersonsDay on the campaign-related posts on social media.

The BSO-Azad’s initiative has garnered support from Baloch Voice for Justice, a group that champions human rights issues in Balochistan. They have voiced their backing for the campaign and announced their intention to partake in it. The group has also called upon its social media followers and other potential participants to join the movement and advocate for the safe return of the Baloch missing persons.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...