London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Rashid Hussain’s Case Faces Continuous Delays in Islamabad High Court

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Families of forcibly disappeared Baloch activists are receiving nothing but promises of justice from the courts instead of actual justice, said rights groups.

In a recent tweet, Advocate Imaan Mazari revealed details regarding Rashid Hussain’s case, stating that his case has been pending with the Chief Justice of the Islamabad High Court since 2022, despite repeated directives from the court to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, no action has been taken on these directives.

According to Advocate Mazari, the court often schedules hearings for Rashid Hussain’s case just to later cancel them, seemingly to prolong the proceedings.

Despite efforts by human rights activists and lawyer Imaani Mazar to pursue Hussain’s case, who advocates for victims of enforced disappearances, the Chief Justice of the Islamabad High Court has provided yet another lengthy adjournment. Consequently, Rashid Hussain’s mother will continue to wait for answers regarding her son’s disappearance, adding to the anguish of his family.

Advocate Mazari further stated that despite numerous requests for a hearing and subsequent adjournments, Rashid Hussain’s case is now scheduled for April 24.

According to the relatives of Rashid Hussain, he was abducted by Pakistani authorities through a backchannel diplomacy in 2018 from the United Arab Emirates and has not been seen since. The family has been left in the dark regarding his whereabouts or his custodian ever since.

The continuous delays in Rashid Hussain’s case highlight the agony of families seeking justice for their disappeared loved ones, as they face uncertainty and prolonged legal battles.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...