London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

CTD Claims to Have Killed 4 ‘Militants’ in Encounter in Turbat

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) Balochistan claims to have killed four “militants” in an alleged encounter in Turbat city of Balochistan’s Kech district on Thursday.

According to the police, the CTD took the bodies of four individuals to the Teaching Hospital Turbat in the early hours of Thursday and claimed that they were killed after an encounter on Pasni Road in Turbat.

The CTD has also claimed that a large number of arms and ammunition have been recovered from their possession. However, the CTD did not reveal the identification of the deceased.

On the other hand, local sources confirmed that one of the deceased has been identified as Balach son of Maolabakhsh, a resident of Absar Turbat, whose relatives have identified the body.

The Balochistan Post discovered from the investigation that the aforementioned youth was forcibly disappeared from Turbat on 29 October 2023 by Pakistani law-enforcement forces. TBP had also reported the news of his forced disappearance.

As per sources, Balach used to be the only bread winner for his poor family by working as a laborer in Star Plus Market in Turbat. He was reportedly scheduled to appear before a judicial magistrate on November 21 on the charges leveled against him and was given a 10-day physical remand by the court, and Senior Advocate Jadin Dashti was his counsel.

It’s worth mentioning that CTD has been accused of killing previously detained persons in the past in “fake encounters”.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...

Panjgur: Baloch Teacher Found Dead Weeks After Enforced Disappearance, says BYC

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said a schoolteacher from Panjgur, who was forcibly disappeared before Eid, was found dead weeks later, bringing...

Baloch Identity Turned Into a ‘Mark of Suspicion’, Says Dr Sabiha Baloch

Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) central leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said that Baloch identity has been turned into a “mark of suspicion”...

HRCB Report Says Human Rights Violations Increased Sharply in Balochistan During 2025

The Human Rights Council of Balochistan (HRCB) has released a report alleging a significant deterioration in the human rights situation across Balochistan...