London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Baloch armed groups attack Pakistani forces, damage construction sites

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for two separate attacks on the Pakistani security forces in Kohlu and a construction site in the Kalat districts of Balochistan on Wednesday.

The ‘pro-independence’ group’s spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch told the media in a statement that its fighters targeted an outpost of the Pakistani military in the Talengokh Wadh area of Kohlu, causing heavy losses to the forces in the attack.

Jeeyand Baloch said that BLA fighters destroyed the road-building machinery of an “exploitative project” in the Gararhi area of Kalat.
 
In a separate press release, the United Baloch Army (UBA), another “pro-independence” group, claimed responsibility for targeting the Counter Terrorism Force (CTD) post in Khuzdar on Wednesday.

UBA’s Mazar Baloch said that UBA fighters targeted the former FC post located on Masjid Road in Wadh tehsil of Khuzdar, resulting in injuries to several CTD personnel.

He said that after the recent attacks by Baloch fighters in Wadh, CTD personnel were deployed in this FC post, who unnecessarily harass the general public.

The spokesman further said that this attack is a warning to the CTD to stop harassing the general public or else they will face intensive attacks in the future.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...