London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Panjgur: Another falls victim to enforced disappearances

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Baloch youth was reported “missing” from the Panjgur district of Balochistan, on Thursday.

According to reports, Pakistani forces allegedly forcibly disappeared a young man after his arrest from the Khudabadan area of Panjgur.

The abductee has been identified as Muzahir Hussain s/o Zakir Hussain.

While confirming the incident, the victim’s family said that the forces raided the house and shifted Muzahir to an unknown location, whose whereabouts remain unknown since then.

Muzahir Hussain is a physically handicapped teenager. At a very young age, he has seen more than half a dozen deaths in his house, and in these difficult situations, he is facing severe mental anguish, said the family.

The family demanded the immediate recovery of Muzahir and said that he is the only male member left in the house. “Disappearing this young child is the height of cruelty”, the family added.

A similar incident was reported yesterday from Turbat. As per reports, another young man went missing after being arrested allegedly by the Pakistani security forces from the Turbat area of Kech district on Thursday.

The abdcutee has been identified as Nawaz s/o Shafee Muhammad, a resident of Turbat Askani Bazar.

Abductee Nawaz son of Shafee Mohammed

The “Paank” an institution of the Baloch National Movement (BNM) confirming the enforced disappearance of the young man said that the forces have raided a shop in Turbat and detained the aforementioned young man and shifted him to an unknown location.

It should be noted that enforced disappearances have been accelerated all over Balochistan — at least 50 people have been forcibly disappeared only in the month of March this year.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...