London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Two abducted from Khuzdar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two men went missing from the Khuzdar district of Balochistan, on Saturday.

According to reports, Pakistani forces allegedly arrested two persons and moved them to an unknown location.

Sources told The Balochistan Post (TBP) that last night Pakistani forces arrested two young men named Javed Zehri s/o Meer Hassan and Ali Hassan Zehri s/o Ghulam Nabi from the Jafarabad area of Khuzdar. Since then the condition and the whereabouts of both men are unknown.

Both of the young men were detained when they were present at one of the detainees’, Javed’s shop.

Javed Zehri was earning his bread by working in a shop. He is the cousin brother of Tabish Zehri, who was forcibly disappeared and later killed in a fake encounter by Pakistan’s Counter Terrorism Department (CTD), family sources said.

Missing Javed Zehri

However, the district administration has not said anything about the enforced disappearance of the two youths.

According to the data collected by TBP, in the past two weeks, 24 people have been reported disappeared by the security forces from different areas of Balochistan. Five have been released, while five dead bodies were recovered.

It is pertinent to mention that enforced disappearances have become alarming in Balochistan once again this year. The reports of enforced disappearances and the recovery of dead bodies have been further increased, while international human rights organizations have expressed concerns over these incidents in Balochistan.

Latest News

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet,...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.

Three People, Including Student, Reported Missing in Balochistan

Three people, including a 15-year-old student, have been reported missing after allegedly being detained by Pakistani armed forces in Balochistan’s Noshki district...

BLA Claims Dalbandin Takeover, Declares ‘Complete Control’ of Quetta-Taftan Highway

The Baloch Liberation Army on Saturday said its fighters had taken “complete control” of Dalbandin city and declared control over the Quetta-Taftan...