London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pak COAS says army aware of ‘nefarious designs’ of external enemies in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan’s Chief of Army Staff General Asim Munir said on Tuesday that the army is aware of the “nefarious designs” of “external enemies” to disrupt the peace in Balochistan. The army chief made the remarks during his visit to the Khuzdar and Basima areas of Balochistan

According to the ISPR, the media wing of Pakistan’s army, the army chief landed in Quetta on Tuesday where he was received by the Corps Commander Quetta Lt Gen Asif Ghafoor.

ISPR said that Munir was briefed about the security situation in Balochistan and the measures being taken to ensure a “peaceful and secure environment.”

“We are aware of the nefarious designs of external enemies of Pakistan to disturb the hard-earned peaceful environment in Balochistan,” the ISPR statement quoted the army chief as saying.

The ISPR said that the COAS had instructed the troops to maintain minimum-level operational readiness to thwart disruptive attempts from external foes.

The army chief had added that the troops’ deployment in Balochistan was “focused” on providing an “environment for benevolent people-centric socioeconomic development.”

The law-and-order situation in Balochistan has been on the mend in the past few weeks as Baloch “pro-independence” groups have stepped up their activities against the Pakistani security forces.

The Tehreek-i-Taliban, who formally ended their ceasefire with the Pakistani army and started activities targeting security forces, has also become active in Balochistan. Earlier in December, the TTP claimed responsibility for the attack that left six Pakistani soldiers dead in Chaman.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BUITEMS Accused of ‘Anti-Baloch’ Policies as Controversial Appointments Spark Outrage

The Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) has come under heavy criticism over...

Militant Attacks in Pakistan During Ramadan Reach Highest Level in a Decade, Research Report Reveals

According to a report by the Pakistan Institute for Peace Studies, Pakistan witnessed the highest number of militant attacks in a decade...

Internet Services Suspended in Quetta and Other Parts of Balochistan

Internet services have once again been suspended in Quetta and various other regions of Balochistan. Just a few days ago, mobile internet...

Dr. Mahrang Baloch’s Message from Jail: ‘Do Not Abandon Families of the Disappeared’

Dr. Mahrang Baloch, an imprisoned leader of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), has sent a letter from Huda Jail, Quetta, addressing the...

Senior Political Activist Zaheer Baloch Arrested in Quetta

Pakistani forces have reportedly arrested senior political activist Zaheer Baloch on the day of Eid-ul-Fitr for participating in a protest.