London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Hafiz Ali Ahmed remains missing for 8 years — Family

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Hafiz Ali Ahmed, who reportedly went missing from Quetta, the capital of Balochistan, could not be recovered after eight years, his family members said and appealed for his safe recovery.

The family members of the forcibly disappeared Hafiz Ali Ahmed son of Haji Muhammad Zakum Mengal have said that they have been waiting for the return of Ahmed for eight years, but no actions have been taken by the authorities to recover him.

The relatives claimed that Hafiz Ali Ahmad, a resident of Qadirabad, Nushki was taken into custody from satellite town Quetta by Pakistani security forces and intelligence agencies on February 6, 2015. He was then transferred to an unknown location and since then, his whereabouts remain unknown, the family sources said.

The relatives said that if there is any kind of accusations or complaints against Hafiz Ali Ahmed, he should be produced to the courts. Forcibly disappearing a person in this fashion is against the law and a violation of human rights, they said.

The relatives have appealed to the socio-political circles of Balochistan to raise their voices for the recovery of Hafiz Ali Ahmed.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...