London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindh government invites China to investigate KU attack

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah has invited the Chinese authorities to investigate the attack targeting Chinese nationals at the University of Karachi in April this year. The chief minister has said that the government will be “delighted” if the Chinese decided to assist in the investigation.

According to details, Murad Ali Shah met with a Chinese delegation in Karachi where they discussed the security of the Chinese nationals working in different areas of Sindh. The chief ministers also discussed the attack on Chinese teachers in the Confucius Institute at the University of Karachi and asked the delegation to assist in investigating the attack. The delegation assured him that China will help in training and strengthening the CTD and the Special Branch of Sindh police.

Earlier in April, the Baloch Liberation Army carried out a deadly attack targeting the Chinese teachers in the Confucius Institute at the University of Karachi. Three professors and a security guard were killed in the attack. In several subsequent statements, BLA said that the attack was carried out by Shari Baloch, the first female ‘fidayee’ of the Majeed Brigade, BLA’s elite unit specializing in self-sacrificing attacks.

The attack gained national and international attention and shocked both the Chinese and Pakistani authorities. China called for a thorough investigation of the attack and asked Pakistan to ensure the safety of thousands of other Chinese nationals working in different areas of Pakistan and Balochistan. BLA warned Beijing that if it did not call off its “expansionist projects” in Balochistan, it would continue to target the Chinese civilians and engineers.

In May, the Chinese teachers employed in Confucius Institutes throughout Pakistan left for their home country. These institutes were handed over to the Pakistani teachers who now oversee the academic activities.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...