London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

3 injured as a mortar shell hits a house in Tump

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

3 members of a family were injured when a mortar shell fired by security forces landed in their residence in Tump area of Balochistan’s district Kech.

According to local sources, multiple mortars were fired by the Pakistani Frontier Corps (FC) following a heavy exchange of gunfire on Thursday evening. One of the mortar shells hit Musa’s house in Panjoi-Din area of Tehsil Tump. Musa along with his wife Hafiza and daughter Mahikan were injured, while the condition of Hafiza is said to be serious.

According to family sources, the FC has detained the injured minor, Mahikan and her mother Hafiza instead of sending them to the hospital. After the incident, the FC surrounded the said house and took the injured into their custody and they are not being handed over to the family or to any hospital for treatment, sources said.

Locals said that three mortar shells were fired from the FC outpost located near the said house after the gunfires.

Balochistan Civil Society, a social activist group has strongly condemned the incident. Gulzar Dost, the convener of BCS said that they have been waiting for the injured in Turbat hospital along with the victim family but they have not been transferred there yet.

He has expressed fear that the injured woman who has sustained serious injuries may die if not treated immediately. He recalled that this incident is a tragedy like Hoshap last year in which two innocent children were killed by FC’s mortars.

It should be noted that another woman was also killed due to a mortar shell falling in the same locality, followed by massive protests by the residents of the area against Pakistani forces.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...