London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindh: More than 25 activists forcibly disappeared

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

More than twenty five Sindhi nationalist activists from different cities of Sindh have been forcibly disappeared allegedly by the Pakistani forces.

According to reports, Chairperson of the Voice for Missing Persons of Sindh (VMP-Sindh), Sorth Lohar, General Secretary Sahni Joyo and Sassi Lohar have issued a joint statement saying that the operation of Pakistani forces has intensified across Sindh in the last few days. 

During the last week, Javed Shoro, Waqar Panhwar, Muzaffar Qambrani, Ashfaq Dil, Zahid Channa, Atiq Wastaro, Aziz Bhangwar,  Amanullah Lashari, Sanaullah Lashari, Noor Muhammad Abro, Muhammad Ali Chandio, Pervez Chandio, Hamid Chandio, Fida Lakho, Sunny Bhatti and Saddam Chandio have been all forcibly abducted by Pakistani forces from different areas of Sindh, statement reads.

VMP-Sindh said that in this situation, it appeals to all international organizations, including the United Nations, Amnesty International and all human rights organizations to take notice of the ongoing human rights violations by Pakistani secret agencies and military forces across Sindh. They said that the human rights organisations must raise their political and diplomatic voice in every forum of the world for the safe release of all Sindhi and Baloch missing persons.

The group said that the Pakistani army and its secret agencies are now committing the same human rights violations in Sindh as they did in Bangladesh. Women and children are being brutally tortured by forces while breaking into the homes of political activists. The men and children are being forcibly abducted by the Pakistani army every day.

The VMP-Sindh had announced to stage a continuous sit-in protest at Karachi press club from April 28 till the Eid-ul-Fitr and carryout protests all over Sindh for the safe release of all the missing persons.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...