London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Karachi: Families protest for recovery of missing loved ones

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Families of Baloch missing persons carried out a sit-in protest in front of the Karachi Press Club for the safe release of their loved ones. VBMP Vice-Chairman Mama Qadeer Baloch and other Baloch activists joined the protest to raise their voice for the recovery of Baloch missing persons.

The protest was called by the family members of missing Abdul Hameed Zehri, a resident of Khuzdar, who was allegedly picked up from Karachi by the Pakistani security forces. The protestors carried placards and banners featuring his photo and called for his safe recovery.

Addressing the gathering, Zehri’s daughter said that the Pakistani security forces dressed in civilian clothes raided our house in Karachi in the middle of the night and forcefully abducted my father. She said that we went to confront the police for the illegal raid on our house and the abduction of my father, but they denied raiding our house. She said that my father is a diabetes patient and he needs the daily intake of his prescribed regimen. We are afraid that his health could critically deteriorate in prison, she said.

She said that we have now come out on the roads in pursuit of justice for Abdul Hameed Zehri. She said that people around the world happily welcomed the New Year and we are protesting for the recovery of our loved ones.

Mama Qadeer Baloch said that 2021 was a year of death and misery in Balochistan. Enforced disappearances and kill-and-dumps continued as families lamented the abduction of their loved ones. The New Year has begun the same: the families are once again on the roads asking for the release of their loved ones.

He called on national and international human rights groups to raise their voice for the release of Abdul Hameed Zehri.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...