London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gwadar: Protest continues for 20th day as people pour in from Karachi, Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Gwadar Ko Haq Do Movement continues for the past 20 days as the government fails to strike a bargain with the protestors. The protestors are adamant that they will not leave the roads, despite the pressure government, until their demands are met. They are committed not to settle for “false promises” – this time, they say, we want to change, real change.

According to the details, the protest in Gwadar has entered its 20th day. People have poured in from Turbat, Ormara, Pasni, Kech and even from Karachi and Panjgoor to join the protest and raise their voice for fundamental rights.

Addressing the gathering, the speakers said that if something happens to the protestors, the government and its sponsors – the Balochistan National Party Mengal and the Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam – will be responsible. They said that whenever we ask for our due rights, we are labelled as “agents of hostile elements” beset to destroy the stability of Pakistan. They said that this kind of “name-calling” will lead to nowhere.

Mulana Hidayat Ur Rehman, the leader of the movement, said that the security forces trespass on the privacy of the Baloch households. He said that at certain locations within the city, there are posts and towers overlooking the houses underneath them. The security forces climb up and down the towers and stare in these houses. They are violating the individual privacy of the people, which might be normal in Punjab but not in Balochistan.

Earlier on Sunday, Balochistan Home Minister Zia Langove said that the provincial government has agreed to all the demands of the protestors. Reacting to Langove’s statement, Rehman said that the government officials are lying that they have agreed to our demands; there is no settlement yet. He said that if the government intends to end the protest by force, we will not back off – we will stay and fight.

He said that there are more check posts in the Makran and Awaran region than there are primary schools.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral”...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...