London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

FC patrol bikes attacked in Quetta, armed group claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The patrol bikes of the paramilitary Frontier Corps were attacked in Quetta on Monday, leaving two dead and several others wounded. Armed “pro-independence” group Balochistan Liberation Front claimed responsibility for the attack, saying that they will continue to carry out such attacks until the independence of Balochistan. 

According to the details, the FC patrol bikes were attacked in a remote-controlled blast at Basheer Chowk on the Qambrani Road in Quetta on Monday. The law enforcement agencies immediately reached the site of the explosion and sealed the area. According to the preliminary investigation of the Quetta police, the explosive material had been buried at the side of the road. 

Baloch “pro-independence” group Balochistan Liberation Front claimed responsibility for the attack in a recent media statement. Major Gohram Baloch, the spokesperson for the group, said that at least two FC soldiers had been eliminated in the attack and several others were left wounded. 

He said that the Pakistani army uses the Frontier Corps and local death squads to do its dirty work in Balochistan. He said the people of the “occupied Balochistan” are suffering from the oppression and tyranny of the Pakistani army, the paramilitary forces and the death squads. 

He cautioned the general public to distance themselves from the Pakistani security forces and their check posts, as they can be attacked anytime anywhere.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...