London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Govt imposes smart lockdown once again

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Govt of Balochistan imposed a smart lockdown after the rapid increase of COVID19 cases.

The government’s spokesman Mr Liaquat Shahwani, said that the broader smart lockdown will be effective from Saturday 17 April to May 1st.

The number of coronavirus cases in Balochistan have crossed 20,000. “The cases continue to rise every day”, Shahwani said. He said the government has imposed a smart lockdown to tackle the deadly virus.

According to a notification issued by the Home department of Balochistan govt, all markets, business centers, shops would remain closed on Saturday and Sunday. However, in the remaining days, shops, markets, and business centers would remain open from Sehri to 6 pm every day.

On the other hand, the traders have rejected the government’s decision of new lockdown. Abdul Rahim Kakar, the head of the traders union in Balochistan, said; “Our community has already suffered because of the lockdown. We cannot afford further lockdowns and government must review its decision.”

According to the latest measures, there would be a complete ban on in-door and out-door activities.The government has also imposed a complete ban on all sports and cultural activities during the lockdown.

On Wednesday, a notification has been released by the SKB Women’s university of Quetta, that SBK would remain closed after the outbreak of the third wave of COVID19. Academic activities would remain suspended from April 15 to 30th of April, the notification mentioned. According to the notification, the university would however keep continuing teaching students through online classes.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...