London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani security forces attacked in Karachi, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The vehicle of the Sindh Rangers was attacked in the Orangi Town of Karachi on Monday in an explosion that left one Rangers personnel dead and at least ten including three soldiers wounded. The armed “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army claimed responsibility for the attack, warning that such attacks will only be “intensified” in the future.

According to the details, a vehicle carrying the soldiers of the Sindh Rangers was targeted with an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Orangi Town of Karachi on Monday. One soldier was killed in the attack and ten others including three soldiers were wounded. The Rangers vehicle was severely damaged in the attack.

Heavy contingents of the Sindh Rangers and the Karachi police arrived at the site of the explosion and cordoned it off.

The police initially said that it was a grenade attack, but Additional Inspector General Ghulam Nabi Memon confirmed that the explosives had been planted in a motorbike and triggered via remote control.

Reacting to the attack, Sindh Governor Imran Ismail said that the attack is of “great concern.” He demanded an immediate inquiry into the incident and said that the wounded soldiers be given proper treatment.

The Baloch Liberation Army – a Baloch “pro-independence” group – claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement, saying that this attack confirms the capabilities of the BLA in attacking the “enemy state” and its forces anywhere.

Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for the group, said that the “defeated forces” are “incapable” of facing the attacks by the BLA and are therefore abducting and subsequently killing unarmed and innocent Baloch children, women and youth. “BLA, as a national force, will avenge all such brutalities against Baloch people”, he said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...