London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kahan: Women and children forcibly disappeared by Pakistani forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Six women and children have been forcibly disappeared allegedly by the Pakistani army during a military operation in Kahan area of ​​Balochistan’s Kohlu district.

Sources told TBP that the Pakistani army raided houses during the operation in Shamir area of ​​Kahan where three women and three children were detained and moved to an unknown location.

The houses in aforementioned area are still under siege by security forces, leading to fears of loss of life and property.

Incidents of enforced disappearances of women and children in different parts of Balochistan have been reported frequently in the past. In July last year, Pakistani forces conducted an operation in Nishpa area of ​​Harnai where a young girl named Naz Bibi was killed along with her father Qaiser Chalgari and two children.

Authorities have not yet revealed any details about the Kahan operation.

Recently, extrajudicial killing of the missing persons by security forces in “fake encounters” have also been reported in Balochistan.

A demonstration was held on Sunday, against the killing of five missing persons in a “fake encounter” on March 8 in Mastung district of Balochistan. A large number of people participated in the protest in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan. The protest call was given by Baloch Yakjehti Committee, a social rights group consists of people from different walks of life.

The protesters holding the placards and banners marched on various roads in the city and demanded justice.

On this occasion, addressing the protest Mama Qadeer the leader of Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBPM), said that on March 8 CTD killed 5 innocent young Baloch missing persons in Mastung.

According to previous reports, the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) of Pakistan shot killed five Baloch citizens in a “fake encounter” on March 8, in Mastung.

All five persons had been forcibly disappeared and were already in the confinement of the Pakistani security forces. The security forces then labelled them as members of armed, “pro-independence” organizations and shot them dead in a fake encounter.

According to Mama Qadeer, the mother of missing Jameel Sarparah had told Mama Qadeer that her son was presented in the court two times where she had seen him, but suddenly he was killed in a fake encounter.

He said that before ISI, MI and FC used to disappear and throw mutilated bodies of Baloch people, but now Baloch youths are being killed by CTD in fake encounters.

Mama Qadeer further said that Sayed Owais Shah’s father had come to VBMP camp and said that his son was abducted and disappeared from Panjgur district of Balochistan a few days earlier, but recently his arrest was revealed from Saryab Road Quetta.

Social and political activist Tahir Khan also participated in the protest. He condemned the killings of five missing persons and said this country is called Pakistan but its deeds are unconsecrated. 

“If those young men were the culprits of your state, they would have been produced before the courts and punished, but such gruesome killings cannot silence the people,” Khan added.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...