London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani security forces attacked in Karachi, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The vehicle of the Sindh Rangers was attacked in the Orangi Town of Karachi on Monday in an explosion that left one Rangers personnel dead and at least ten including three soldiers wounded. The armed “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army claimed responsibility for the attack, warning that such attacks will only be “intensified” in the future.

According to the details, a vehicle carrying the soldiers of the Sindh Rangers was targeted with an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in Orangi Town of Karachi on Monday. One soldier was killed in the attack and ten others including three soldiers were wounded. The Rangers vehicle was severely damaged in the attack.

Heavy contingents of the Sindh Rangers and the Karachi police arrived at the site of the explosion and cordoned it off.

The police initially said that it was a grenade attack, but Additional Inspector General Ghulam Nabi Memon confirmed that the explosives had been planted in a motorbike and triggered via remote control.

Reacting to the attack, Sindh Governor Imran Ismail said that the attack is of “great concern.” He demanded an immediate inquiry into the incident and said that the wounded soldiers be given proper treatment.

The Baloch Liberation Army – a Baloch “pro-independence” group – claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement, saying that this attack confirms the capabilities of the BLA in attacking the “enemy state” and its forces anywhere.

Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson for the group, said that the “defeated forces” are “incapable” of facing the attacks by the BLA and are therefore abducting and subsequently killing unarmed and innocent Baloch children, women and youth. “BLA, as a national force, will avenge all such brutalities against Baloch people”, he said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Three People Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared in Balochistan, One Released

Three people have reportedly been forcibly disappeared from different areas of Balochistan, while one previously disappeared man...

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral” practice, as she condemned reported...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...