London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Iranian forces targeted in Western Balochistan; attackers killed 5, abducted 2

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed men targeted Iranian forces at the Goldsmid’s line, a border separating eastern and western Balochistan.

The attack took place at Duzaab in Iranian-administered Balochistan, an area adjacent to Zamuran of eastern Balochistan.

According to local reports, the attack resulted in killing 5 Iran’s Revolutionary Guard personnel. The attackers abducted two officers as well, sources said.

“Militants attacked a car carrying Revolutionary Guard Corps engineers near the country’s border with Pakistan on Tuesday,” Iranian authorities said.

Iranian News agencies blamed a militant group Jaish al-Adl, for the attack. The officials have not confirmed the casualties yet.

The attack comes a week after clashes between Baloch fuel traders and Iranian security forces in the area. Traders who traffic fuel into Pakistan started protesting on February 22 in the town of Saravan. Demonstrations intensified when security forces opened indiscriminate fire on a crowd, which reportedly killed 37 civilians.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...