London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Afghanistan: Female doctor, 7 Hazara workers killed in Nangarhar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

According to Afghan officials, a female doctor named Sadaf, was killed in an IED blast in northern city of Jalalabad, Nangarhar. The bomb was attached to a rickshaw in which she was traveling.

Targeted Rickshaw

Doctor Sadaf was working for the maternity ward of a public hospital in Nangarhar province. The incident comes two days after three female employees of a local TV network in Jalalabad were killed in two separate attacks. Later, the responsibility of those killings was claimed by the so-called ISIS.

Where in another attack, seven workers at a factory, making building supplies in Sorkhord district of Nangarhar Province, were killed by unknown armed men on Wednesday night. The news was confirmed on Thursday, by the provincial police chief Major General Juma Gul Himmat.

As per the sources, the victims were employed at the factory and were residents of Bamiyan. The police chief said that four suspects have been arrested in connection with the incident.

Photos from the incident show that the victims’ had been shot to death and their hands had been tied up. No group has claimed responsibility for the killings yet.

Although the Taliban has denied responsibility for the attack on female journalists in Jalal-Abad, the European Union said in a statement that the Taliban were responsible for most civilian casualties and targeted attacks after the ceasefire.

The EU statement added that the attacks following the assassination of journalist Malalai Maiwand in December, showed how insecure and dangerous the situation is for media workers, especially for women.

The Taliban has not commented on the EU statement.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...