London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: 16 injured in blast on Kashmir rally, BRA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 16 people have been injured in a blast on a Kashmir solidarity march in district Sibbi, Balochistan, on Friday.

According to the details, the blast occurred at the Luni road. The Kashmir Solidarity March was the apparent target of the blast.

Sibi Station House Officer Wazir Khan Marri has said that the blast occurred after “miscreants on a motorcycle” hurled a grenade towards the March.

He said that the injured, which include two children, 3 police personnel and several others, have been moved to Sibbi Civil Hospital, adding that the condition of four of the injured is critical.

Beebagr Baloch, the spokesperson of the “pro-independence” armed group Baloch Republican Army, claimed responsibility for the attack.

“We did a grenade attack on a Kashmir Day rally organized by Pakistani intelligence agencies in Sibbi, injuring more than a dozen state workers. The purpose of such rallies is to cover up the ongoing state atrocities in occupied Balochistan which is not acceptable by Baloch nation”, he said in the tweet.

The forces have reportedly cordoned off the area and are trying to collect evidence. The authorities have not provided any details of the incident.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...