London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Mand: Nine ‘abducted’ by Pakistani forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Nine men have been ‘abducted’ from two different areas of Mand by the Pakistani forces, locals have accused.

According to the details received by The Balochistan Post, Pakistani forces along with personnel from secret agencies raided the town of Goburd and Gowak near Mand, yesterday.

Sex persons were picked up from the town of Goburd, who were identified as Qayyum s/o Sher Muhammad, Imam s/o Iqbal, Yasir s/o Nasir, Doda s/o Murad Bakhsh, Khalid s/o Hamid and Bahad s/o Murad Bakhsh.

Moreover, Gowak, a nearby town of Mand city was also raided by the forces and three men were picked up from the town. Two of the arrested were identified as Salam s/o Shabir, Shabir s/o Yar Muhammad, while the identity of the third is yet to be ascertained.

Mand, situated adjacent to the Balochistan-Iran border, is suffering from a very volatile security situation as skirmishes between Baloch armed groups and Pakistani forces are routine.

The term abducted is widely used in Balochistan to connote arrests made by security forces as the arrested are not presented before court of law and instead kept in military camps.

Enforced disappearances that started in early 2000s have never slowed down in Balochistan, in fact dramatic surge has been observed in number of people going missing with each coming year.

International campaign groups including Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International accuse Pakistani security forces as the culprits of these illegal abductions.

Latest News

Three People Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared in Balochistan, One Released

Three people have reportedly been forcibly disappeared from different areas of Balochistan, while one previously disappeared man...

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral” practice, as she condemned reported...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...