London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF claims to kill 8 Pakistani Army personnel in Mashkay

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), the largest pro-freedom armed organisation in Balochistan, has claimed responsibility for Mashkay attack that killed several Pakistani Army personnel today.

According to BLF press release seen by The Balochistan Post, the organisation’s spokesperson, Goharam Baloch said that a Pakistani Army convoy consisting of three vehicles was targeted by BLF fighters near Mashkay.

Earlier Pakistan Army’s public relations department had confirmed that 6 personnel of Pakistan Army’s bomb disposal squad were killed in Mashkay, whereas, 2 others were injured. The names of those killed in the attack were confirmed as Hawaldar Shabbir and soldiers Siraj, Allah Nawaz, Bashir, Abid, Hussain and Sheraz, whereas, the names of the injured were reported as Ahsan and Rashid.

“Eight personnel of Pakistani Army were killed in this attack, whereas, two others were injured. A vehicle of Pakistani Army was also completely destroyed in the attack,” BLF said in their statement, negating Pakitan Army’s figures.

Goharam Baloch said that 3 Pakistani gunship helicopters have arrived at Army camp in Mashkay and it is highly likely a military operation will be unleashed at innocent civilians in retaliation.

BLF said their fighters also attacked personnel of Pakistani Army in Kolwah, where the Pakistani forces were busy in installing a new outpost. “One personnel was killed, whereas, another was injured in this attack,” Goharam Baloch claimed.

Baloch Liberation Army, another active organisation in Balochistan, has also claimed responsibility for an attack on Pakistani installations.

Jeehand Baloch, BLA’s spokesperson, said in a statement that BLA targeted Pakistani hydrocarbon exploration company near Aab-e-Gum in Mach today.

Jeehand Baloch said that many Pakistani personnel were killed and injured in this rocket attack.

He said that: “Baloch nation does not accept any exploitative project on its land and such attacks will continue.”

Latest News

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...