London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Chinese embassy attacked in Karachi, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least three armed men barged into Chinese embassy in Karachi, killing and injuring several. BLA has now claimed responsibility saying the attack was carried out by its Fidayeen Birgade (suicide squad).

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, Chinese embassy in Clifton Karachi was attacked early in the morning on Friday by armed persons. Several security personnel guarding the embassy were gunned down by the armed assailants.

The battle between assailants and security personnel continued for at least one hour, during which fierce firing and bomb blasts were heard. Smoke coming out of the Chinese embassy was also seen from nearby areas

Pakistani government has claimed that it has foiled the attack and the attackers were not able to enter the embassy. However, this could not be verified from independent sources.

Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a pro-freedom armed group of Balochistan, has claimed responsibility for the attack.

BLA has said that the attack was a fidayeen attack (suicide attack) in which three members of the BLA Majeed Birgade Azal Khan Baloch, Raziq Baloch and Raeed Baloch were involved.

BLA claims Majeed Birgade solely co

Authorities have also recovered three suicide  jackets from the area.

The responsibility was first claimed via a tweet on BLA’s Twitter handle, which has since been suspended.

Jeehand Baloch, BLA’s spokesperson also released a statement to the media.

Jeehand Baloch said that the exploitative designs of China will never be tolerated in the region.

“We warn China to immediately withdraw from Balochistan or BLA will continue to intensify its attacks,” Jeehand Baloch warned.

This is BLA’s second suicide attack on Chinese interests this year. On 11 August Rehan Baloch, BLA’s top commander Aslam Baloch’s son, carried out a suicide attack on a bus carrying Chinese engineers in Dalbandeen.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.