London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two more victim families join the protest for missing persons

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two more victim families joined the protest at VBMP camp on Thursday

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, Two more families of missing persons have joined the protest camp of ‘Voice for Baloch Missing Persons’ VBMP.

VBMP’s campaign has entered in its 10th year, the protest camp is currently situated in front of Quetta Press Club in capital city of Balochistan and in the past it had carried a long March of approximately 3000 kilometers from Quetta to Islamabad.

Recently the organization has carried out massive rallies twice in this month, which was joined by prominent politicians, activists, Baloch and Pashtun students.

Family of missing person, Mohammed Aalam Lehri joined the protest camp in Quetta on Thursday

“Mohammed Aalam was abducted from Zero Point Uthal city of Balochistan on 7 October 2011 by men in official wear,” his family said.

Whereas the family of Ramzan Baloch has once again joined the VBMP camp.

Ali Haider, son of missing Ramzan Baloch stated that my father was abducted from Uthal Zero Point 8 years ago by Pakistani forces while we were traveling from Mashkay to Gwadar.

Ali Haider also was part of the VBMP’s long march in 2014.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...