London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan’s Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family to eleven, local sources said.

According to the sources, Pakistani forces raided a house in the Gazgi area of Khuzdar district on Feb. 18 and detained Hayat Bibi, an elderly woman originally from Mashkay Nokjo, before transferring her to an undisclosed location.

The sources said her husband, Fazal Kareem, and two sons — Nawaz and Dad Shah Fazal — had previously been subjected to enforced disappearance at different times from Khuzdar and the Hub Chowki area.

Pakistani forces also detained eight other members of the extended family during raids in Hub on Feb. 8, the sources said. Those taken were identified as Abdul Rab, Muhammad Rahim, Abdul Raziq and Abdul Malik, along with their sons Shahzaib, Jahangir, Shah Mir and Nauroz. Their whereabouts remain unknown.

Human rights groups say enforced disappearances of Baloch people have increased in recent weeks in Balochistan and parts of Karachi.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, the Baloch Yakjehti Committee and Voice for Baloch Missing Persons have called on the state to halt what they described as retaliatory operations and to ensure that all detainees are produced before courts.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...