London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Second Baloch Woman Forcibly Disappeared in a Month

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Baloch woman has reportedly been forcibly disappeared by Pakistani security forces in Turbat, Balochistan. It is the second reported case involving a Baloch woman in just over a month.

According to local sources, 30-year-old Rubina Baloch was taken on Monday while visiting her sister in the Overseas Colony area of Turbat city. She is employed as a government Lady Health Visitor and is originally from Gowarkop in Kech district.

Eyewitnesses said she was detained by personnel of the Frontier Corps and Military Intelligence during a targeted raid at around 4:00 p.m. Her whereabouts remain unknown.

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) confirmed the incident and expressed deep concern over what it described as a “growing trend” of forcibly disappearing Baloch women. It called for Rubina’s immediate release.

The Baloch Women Forum also condemned the abduction. In a statement, the group said: “It is deeply disheartening to note that this afternoon at around 4 on June 30, another Baloch woman, Rubina Baloch, daughter of Mohib Ullah and a resident of Sari Kallag Gowarkop, was forcibly detained from Turbat’s Overseas Colony while at her sister’s home. She is a Lady Health Visitor by profession, who was taken illegally.”

The forum warned that such disappearances involving Baloch women are “becoming common” and urged the state’s law enforcement agencies to “refrain from involving women in the heinous act of enforced disappearances and unknown detentions.”

Rubina’s abduction comes just one month after the disappearance of Mahjabeen Baloch, a 24-year-old student and polio survivor, who was taken from Quetta Civil Hospital on 29 May.

Mahjabeen had been temporarily staying at the hospital due to a lack of space in her university hostel. She was reportedly taken during a joint operation involving police, the Counter-Terrorism Department, and intelligence officials. Her whereabouts also remain unknown.

Latest News

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an...

Nineteen More Baloch Individuals ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Karachi and Balochistan

The series of enforced disappearances targeting Baloch youth has continued, with Nineteen more people reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in...

Baloch Armed Groups Claim Responsibility for Multiple Attacks in Balochistan

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in different areas of Balochistan, according to statements issued to...

Amma Hoori’s Grief — TBP Editorial

Amma Hoori’s entire life was lived under the shadow of state repression. She and her family were among the thousands of Baloch...

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described as a “fake encounter,” alleging...