London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Attacks FC Checkpost and Telecom Infrastructure in Dasht and Kharan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) on Saturday claimed responsibility for attacks on Pakistani paramilitary forces and communication infrastructure in Balochistan’s Dasht and Kharan areas.

BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch, in a statement shared with the media, said that on the night of June 13, BLF fighters attacked a Frontier Corps (FC) checkpost in Dasht’s Umar Dhore area, near Quetta, with multiple rocket-propelled grenades at around 8:30 PM.

According to the statement, two grenades landed directly inside the post, causing panic among the personnel. A second BLF unit then opened fire with heavy weapons, resulting in the killing of three FC personnel and injuries to five others.

The BLF spokesperson said that in response to the attack, FC forces indiscriminately fired mortars and opened fire on surrounding civilian areas, but could not pursue the BLF fighters.

The BLF also claimed that its fighters sabotaged a nearby telecommunications system, setting fire to machinery at a Telenor tower. The group said it maintained a security presence and conducted patrols in the area until midnight.

In a separate attack in the morning, on June 14 at 8:45 AM, BLF fighters reportedly set up a checkpoint on the Kharan-CPEC link road near Sargardan, where they searched vehicles and stopped several trucks allegedly transporting supplies to Pakistani forces. These vehicles were warned and then released, the group said.

The BLF spokesperson concluded by stating the group takes full responsibility for the operations in Dasht and Kharan.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...