London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

CTD Claims Arrest of Missing Men in Qila Abdullah; Families Deny Allegations

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) says it has arrested two men in Qila Abdullah’s Toba Achakzai Cross, accusing them of possessing hand grenades and having ties to the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF).

The men—identified as Zaman Jan and Abul Hassan—were allegedly intercepted on a motorcycle on 1 January. According to the CTD, two hand grenades and other items “intended for sabotage” were recovered during the operation.

Families Reject Allegations

Meanwhile, the families of Zaman Jan and Abul Hassan insist the two were forcibly disappeared weeks ago, not freely roaming as the CTD claims.
They say the charges are baseless and part of a broader pattern targeting Baloch youth.

Both men, from Balghtar in Kech district, have been missing since 16 December 2024, according to family statements.
Previously, the families held a press conference, accusing Kech District Council Chairman Mir Uthman of orchestrating the abduction.

Related News: Protest Blocks CPEC Route in Hoshab Over Enforced Disappearances in Kech

They allege that both men—alongside another individual, Altaf—were summoned to the chairman’s residence, then handed over to Pakistani forces.
Altaf was reportedly released two days later, but Zaman Jan and Abul Hassan remained missing until the CTD announced their arrest.

In response to the alleged abduction of Zaman Jan and Abul Hassan on December 16, protesters blocked the CPEC highway at Hoshab Zero Point, demanding the men’s immediate release. Authorities initially assured the families that the men would be recovered within two days, prompting a temporary pause in the demonstration.

However, on December 31, the families resumed their protest, again blocking the CPEC road. “We have once again blocked the CPEC road in Hoshab,” a family member said. “If Zaman and Abul Hassan are not recovered by tonight, we will close the route indefinitely.”

Families Demand Justice in Press Conference

In a press conference on January 1, the families of Zaman Jan and Abul Hassan expressed outrage over the circumstances of their disappearance and the subsequent claims made by the CTD. They described the allegations as “false and manufactured” and accused authorities of fabricating evidence to justify unlawful detentions.

“Our loved ones were forcibly taken and disappeared,” a family member said. “Now they are being falsely implicated in baseless accusations.”

During the press conference, the families called for an impartial inquiry into the disappearances and subsequent arrests. They also accused local officials, including District Council Chairman Uthman, of complicity in what they termed “unlawful actions” against peaceful citizens.

They stressed that their ongoing sit-in at Hoshab Zero Point will not end until their demands are met.

“We condemn the brutal treatment of our loved ones and demand justice,” a family spokesperson said.

Demands for Justice

The families outlined several demands to the government, including:

  • Filing of an FIR against District Council Chairman Uthman and his associates.
  • An immediate end to what they described as “collective punishment,” calling it a violation of human rights.
  • Protection from harassment, both psychological and physical, for all family members.
  • Safety assurances shielding family members from threats by state institutions or allied groups.
  • A comprehensive investigation into the circumstances surrounding the disappearances, with accountability for those responsible.

The families warned that their sit-in will continue until these demands are met. “If the government does not take immediate action, we will escalate our protest,” a family spokesperson said. “The responsibility for any consequences will lie with the government.”

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...