London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindh High Court Demands Action on Missing Persons’ Recovery

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Sindh High Court, expressing its dismay over the non-recovery of missing persons, has summoned the police and other officials, including the head of the provincial task force and the Joint Investigation Team (J.I.T).

According to reports, a hearing took place in the Sindh High Court regarding the request for the recovery of missing persons.

Justice Amjad Ali Sahito questioned why the families of missing individuals are being put through so much anguish? “Tell us who took them, and regarding that you cannot do anything”, he told the law-enforcement agencies.

He further inquired why for the past five years, elderly citizens have been running from pillar to post searching for their sons. If a missing person has passed away, show us the body. Why not tell the truth to everyone so that these people don’t lose hope?

The father of one of the missing young men told the court that his son had disappeared from the Thana Sharif Abad area five years ago. He said, “I am ill, and I have been running to the courts for five years.”

The court has requested a report from the provincial secretary of interior, and the head of the provincial task force and J.I.T have also been summoned.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...