London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BNP should not propagate against Pakistani forces: Home Minister

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...


Home Minister Balochistan, Mir Ziaullah Langove called on Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) to stop propaganda against Pakistani forces.

Langove held a press conference at Quetta Press Club on Tuesday. While addressing the press conference he said that pre-planned conspiracy propaganda has been launched against security forces. “No women and children arrested in Bolan”, the Home Minister added.

Mr. Langove further stated that “BNP is enjoying government and opposition both, and the party[BNP] has to acknowledge the sacrifices rendered by security forces for maintaining the law and order situation in Balochistan.” Home Minister said.

Mr. Langove recalling the Harnai operation claimed “ten terrorists were killed in the operation.” He informed that two security personnel also embraced martyrdom during the operation. It is to be mentioned that earlier this Pakistan Army claimed to have killed at least 11 insurgents in a military operation in the Ziarat area of Balochistan. But the families and rights groups identified that the alleged insurgents were actually forcibly disappeared persons. Family members of missing persons have been protesting in the Red Zone of Quetta and claimed that missing persons were killed in Ziarat operation and demanded a probe into the incident. However, Home Minister Ziaullah Langove stated that security forces killed terrorists in the area.

Mr. Langove further said the government will not negotiate with the saboteurs, the negotiations will only be with the peaceful patriots. While referring to a “pro-independence” armed group Baloch Liberation Army, he said the banned organization in Harnai is making big claims to make its name so that it can please its foreign masters and increase its resources.

It is to be noted that BLA claims of having “arrested” two Pakistan army officials and a week earlier the group gave the last ultimatum to Pakistani authorities to negotiate a prisoner swap deal. Pakistani armed forces have not yet officially responded to the offer.

Concluding his press conference, Langove said that BNP chief Sardar Akhtar Mengal should refrain from campaigning against officials and forces.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...