London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindh: Banned outfit’s 4 members arrested – CTD claims

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that four members of the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) involved in several militant attacks including on Rangers have been arrested.

The CTD Sindh claimed in a press release saying that four accused persons belonging to the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) were responsible for the recent grenade and cracker bomb blasts on Rangers’ mobiles and check posts across Sindh. They were arrested from Mirpur Khas with the help of Federal Intelligence Agency and a case was registered after recovering hand grenades and pistols, CTD said.

According to officials, the detained persons are identified as, Sarang alias Sohail Mirani son of Zulfiqar Mirani, Bashir Ahmed Shar son of Abdul Razzaq, Anis Ahmed son of Haji Kamil, Khawand Bakhsh alias Saleem Sindhi son of Nazir Ahmed.

On the other hand, Voice for Missing Persons of Sindh, a campaign group struggling for the safe recovery of the forcibly disappeared persons in Sindh, has rejected the CTD’s claim. The VMPS said  that the identified persons were forcibly disappeared from Karachi, four months ago.

The statement said that VMP-Sindh has been protesting for the said persons and after four months, now they are being produced in bogus cases.

On this occasion, Sorth Lohar, the chairperson of the VMP-Sindh said that they will protest against the tactics where security forces show the arrest of already missing persons in fake developments. “We fear that the police will kill the nationalist activists in fake encounters,” she added.

It is to mention that the Voice for missing Persons of Sindh has been protesting for missing persons including the aformentioned 4 persons for last few months. The group also organised a long march (Freedom March for Missing Persons) in Hydrabad, Karachi, Moro cities of Sindh. The four above mentioned persons’ arrest calimed by CTD today, were also mentioned in prveious protests of the VMP-Sindh, as “forcibly disppaered by security forces.”

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...