London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Armed groups claim responsibility of multiple attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility of various attacks in last 2 days.

Lashkar-e-Balochistan spokesperson Lawang Baloch has claimed attacking Pakistani security forces in Khuzdar district of Balochistan on Friday night.

Lawang Baloch said in a statement, “last night our fighters attacked the FC convoy with automatic weaponry on Zidi Road in Khuzdar. Several FC personnel were killed and injured in the attack,” he said.

Whereas, another armed group known as the United Baloch Army (UBA) claimed responsibility of attacking Pakistani forces in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan.

Mazar Baloch, the spokesman for the organisation claimed in a media statement on Friday said that their fighters (Sarmachars) attacked Pakistani forces by a remote-controlled bomb, in front of Mastung Shahwani Hotel in Quetta.

“The vehicle hit by the remote-controlled bomb was completely destroyed, the personnel in the vehicle were killed and several others were seriously injured,” said the spokesman.

UBA also claimed responsibility of another attack on forces in Kech district, on Friday.

Mazar Baloch, the spokesman of UBA claimed in a media statement that “Pakistani forces and their local officials were attacked with heavy weaponry on Thursday morning at 07:30 PM in Kech district, the attack on forces continued for half an hour.”

“Pakistani forces suffered causalities in the attack, while after the attack, the paranoid occupying forces continued firing indiscriminately,” UBA spokesperson said.

On Friday another armed group, Baloch Republican Army’s (BRA) spokesperson Beebagr Baloch claimed attacking a drug den with a hand grenade bomb in Panjgur district of Balochistan.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...