London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Lashkar-e-Balochistan releases 22 Punjabi citizens, convinced they were innocent

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

22 persons from Punjab province of Pakistan are released from custody of a Baloch armed group after 3 days.

According to details, Lashkar-e-Balochistan, a pro-independence armed group, said in a press release on Monday, that “LeB has released 22 Punjabis, who were arrested by Baloch fighters a few days earlier from Kech district of Balochistan.”

The spokesman of the organisation, Lawang Baloch stated that, a few days earlier, our comrades took 22 Punjabis into their custody in Zamuran Kech, and they remained in our custody for three days. During their detention, they were fully investigated and came out that they are all innocent people and had come for work. They were detained on suspicion because the agents of secret services usually travel in the same fashion. According to our information, these 22 people were ordinary civilians, hence they were released, he said.

He said that during the interrogation, our comrades did not inflict any kind of violence on these unarmed persons and did not insult them in a way as ordinary prisoners are humiliated in Pakistan.

The spokesman added that the international community should know that we do not kill an innocent person just because he is a Punjabi, since we are fighting for our defence in accordance with the principles of international human rights and our movement is based on the principles of global warfare. If we were to kill innocents then these 22 people would not be released.

The spokesperson for the group further said that Pakistani media never publishes such news ,instead the media is only in the forefront of spreading false and baseless propaganda and using baseless news as a justification against Baloch national movement. On the basis of such allegations Baloch people are subjected to oppression and cruelty, where innocent people are killed and forcibly disappeared, he added.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...