London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Coronavirus may get ‘worse and worse’, warns WHO

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus warned in a virtual news conference in the WHO headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, on July 13 that the coronavirus may get ‘worse and worse’ if the ‘basics are not followed.’

“Let me be blunt, too many countries are headed in the wrong direction, the virus remains public enemy number one,” the director-general said.

“If basics are not followed, the only way this pandemic is going to go – it is going to get worse and worse and worse.”

Tedros said in the online conference that 250,000 new cases have been reported on Sunday, 50% of which are from just two countries. He urged the world countries that schools and other institutions only be safely reopened when the coronavirus has been suppressed.

Currently, the coronavirus tally has reached a 13 million hallmark around the globe, whereas the death toll is hovering slightly above 573,000. The United States, with 3.4 million cases, and Brazil, with 1.8 million cases, are the largest hit.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...