London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BRG Says 10 Pakistani Personnel Killed in Kachhi Convoy Attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) fighters killed 10 Pakistani personnel and seriously injured several others in coordinated attacks on two Frontier Corps (FC) convoys in Balochistan’s Kachhi district, the group said in a statement on Wednesday.

BRG spokesperson Dostain Baloch said the attacks took place between Dhadar and Sanni, where clashes between the group’s fighters and Pakistani forces continued from morning until evening.

The group had earlier said its fighters were attacking two separate convoys in the area and that a detailed statement would be issued later.

According to the latest statement, BRG fighters ambushed an FC convoy travelling from Sibi towards Sanni under the command of a Pakistani military officer identified as Captain Umar.

Dostain Baloch said the fighters attacked the convoy from close range using automatic and heavy weapons, killing six personnel at the scene and seriously injuring several others.

He added that a second military convoy subsequently attempted to advance towards the area to provide reinforcements.

Fighters who had already taken up ambush positions along the route attacked the second convoy as it approached, killing four personnel and seriously injuring several others, the statement said.

“Clashes between our freedom fighters and Pakistani forces continued from morning until evening, in which 10 personnel were killed at the scene and several others were seriously injured,” the spokesperson said.

The BRG further claimed that Pakistani forces later used helicopters to evacuate their dead and wounded personnel from the area.

It alleged that military helicopters subsequently shelled populated areas, while Pakistani forces also fired several mortar rounds during the clashes.

The spokesperson said BRG fighters withdrew safely following the attacks and returned to their positions.

“The BRG claims responsibility for these attacks, and such operations will continue until the complete independence of Balochistan,” Dostain Baloch said.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...