London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Cricket Players from Christian Community Killed in Mastung Firing; IS Claims Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two young men from the Christian community were shot dead by unidentified assailants in the Shamsabad area of Mastung on Wednesday, prompting protests that led to the closure of the Quetta–Karachi National Highway.

According to initial reports, the victims were identified as Ayush Michael, 21, and Sagar, 24. Local sources said the two were on their way to play cricket when unidentified gunmen on motorcycles opened fire on them in the Shamsabad area.

Both men died at the scene, according to reports.

Following the incident, relatives of the victims, joined by women, children and other members of the Christian community, staged a protest outside Nawab Ghaus Bakhsh Raisani Hospital. Protesters placed the bodies on the road and blocked the Quetta–Karachi National Highway, bringing traffic in both directions to a halt.

Witnesses said long queues of vehicles formed on either side of the highway as the protest continued.

Police and other law-enforcement personnel arrived at the scene after receiving reports of the attack and launched an investigation. The assailants reportedly fled the area following the shooting.

The religious extremist group Islamic State Pakistan Province (ISPP) later claimed responsibility for the attack through its affiliated media channels. The group has previously been linked by analysts and security researchers to attacks in Mastung and other parts of Balochistan targeting civilians and religious minorities. 

Authorities said to have launched an investigation into the incident. Officials had not publicly commented on the group’s claim of responsibility at the time of reporting, and no arrests had been announced.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...