London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Military Operation and Armed Attacks Reported in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Security tensions escalated in several parts of Balochistan after reports emerged of a large-scale military operation in Mastung alongside separate attacks targeting Pakistani security forces and electricity infrastructure in Naseerabad.

According to local sources, Pakistani security forces launched an operation in the Kardegap area of Mastung on Tuesday. Residents alleged that gunship helicopters carried out shelling in populated areas during the operation. No independent confirmation of casualties was immediately available.

Local residents further claimed that a large number of Pakistani forces’ personnel took control of a government compound in the area and converted it into a temporary military camp as part of the operation.

Later that night, unidentified armed men reportedly attacked the compound from multiple directions. Witnesses said heavy gunfire and explosions were heard during the confrontation. Reports from the area suggested that members of the Pakistani forces may have suffered casualties, although officials have not issued any formal statement regarding the incident.

In a separate development, the armed group Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) claimed responsibility for attacks on electricity infrastructure in Naseerabad district.

In a statement released to the media, the group’s spokesperson Dostain Baloch said that BRG fighters had planted explosive devices on two major electricity transmission towers near Hameed Goth, close to the Uchh Power Plant. According to the statement, the explosions destroyed two towers and severely damaged two others carrying electricity supplies towards Punjab.

The organisation stated that it would continue such attacks until what it described as the “independence of Balochistan”.

Pakistani authorities have not yet publicly commented on either the Mastung operation or the reported attack on the power transmission infrastructure.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.