London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Case Registered Against BLA Leadership Over Quetta Military Shuttle Train Blast

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A case has been registered against the leadership of the Baloch Liberation Army over Sunday’s suicide attack on a military shuttle train near Chaman Phatak in Quetta, CTD sources said.

According to the sources, the case was registered at the Counter Terrorism Department police station on the complaint of a CTD official. It includes sections related to anti-terrorism, murder, attempted murder and other charges.

The FIR relates to Sunday’s attack near Chaman Phatak, where a shuttle train carrying Pakistani military personnel from Quetta Cantonment to Quetta Railway Station was targeted before being attached to the Jaffar Express.

CTD sources, citing the FIR, said the attacker rammed an explosives-laden vehicle into one of the train coaches. The FIR states that several people were killed and injured in the blast.

The BLA claimed responsibility for the attack, saying it was carried out by its Majeed Brigade, the group’s “fidayee” unit. In an initial statement, the group said the train was transporting Pakistani military personnel from Quetta Cantonment.

The BLA later identified the attacker as Bilal Shahwani, also known as Saahin, describing him as a “fidayee commander” of the Majeed Brigade.

In a detailed statement issued after the attack, the group claimed that 82 Pakistani military personnel were killed and more than 121 injured. It said the operation was carried out jointly by the Majeed Brigade and its intelligence wing, ZIRAB.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.