London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed Attacks Continue in Balochistan: Customs Post Seized in Surab, Explosion Targets Forces in Khuzdar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Attacks on Pakistani forces continued in parts of Balochistan on Friday, with fighters seizing a customs post in Surab and an explosion targeting a forces’ vehicle in Khuzdar district, local sources said, a day after similar incidents were reported elsewhere in the region.

On Thursday, attacks were reported in Washuk, Kharan and Kalat.

In Surab, armed men seized a customs post and detained personnel stationed there, sources said.

They said the attackers took possession of weapons at the post and that forces attempting to advance into the area were later ambushed.

Sources added that the advancing forces were targeted with rockets and other heavy weapons, resulting in casualties, but the number of those killed or injured could not be independently confirmed.

In a separate incident in the Zehri area of Khuzdar district, a vehicle belonging to Pakistani forces was targeted in an explosion while moving in a convoy, local sources said.

The blast occurred in the Bulbul area and resulted in reported casualties. However, officials did not release further details.

Khuzdar has witnessed increased armed activity in recent months, including in the Ornach and Karkh areas.

In Ornach, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said it had captured Pakistani military personnel during what it termed the second phase of “Operation Herof,” later stating that seven were killed after a proposed prisoner exchange failed to materialise.

In the Karkh area, the group said it had established checkpoints along the CPEC route and maintained control for several days earlier this month as part of what it described as “Operation Karkh.”

Pakistani Authorities did not immediately comment on Friday’s incidents.

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...