London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Major Territorial Gains as ‘Operation Herof’ Enters Third Day; Heavy Fighting, Drone Strikes Reported in Nushki

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Monday that its fighters continued to hold positions in several parts of Balochistan more than 58 hours after launching coordinated attacks under the second phase of “Operation Herof.”

In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said “Nushki city and a large section of the Pakistan Army camp” remained under the group’s control, claiming that Pakistani forces were facing “intense pressure and retreat” despite repeated attempts to regain lost ground.

“For the past three days, Baloch fighters have been fighting with determination and courage, continuously forcing enemy forces into disarray, and in several areas the authority of the occupying army has been completely dismantled,” the statement said.

BLA Claims Nearly 220 Pakistani Personnel Killed, 27 Fighters Dead

The BLA said its “preliminary and cautious” estimates suggested that close to 220 personnel of the Pakistani army, police, Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) and pro-government armed groups had been killed so far.

It said the figures were expected to rise as the situation evolved, adding that detailed assessments of “human and material losses” would be released later.

According to the group, 27 BLA fighters had been killed since the start of the operation, including 14 fidayeen of the Majeed Brigade, eight members of the Fateh Squad and five from the STOS unit.

The statement said Nushki remained “under the control of Baloch fighters,” while operations were ongoing in other districts where completion had not yet been announced. Residents were urged to remain cautious, maintain distance from military installations and “continue providing support and cooperation.”

BLA Releases Profiles of Two Female ‘Fidayeen’

Alongside its battlefield update, the BLA released profiles of two female fighters it said had taken part in the operation.

The first was identified as Hatam Naz Sumalani, 60, from Gharbok in Bolan. The group said she joined the BLA in 2015, was injured during the 2016 operation against Ustad Aslam and later remained forcibly disappeared for four months after being detained by Pakistani forces. According to the BLA, she made her “fidayee decision” in January 2023.

Hatam Naz Sumalani

The second fighter was identified as 23-year-old Asifa Mengal, from Killi Qazi Abad in Nushki. The group said she joined the Majeed Brigade on 2 October 2023, took her “fidayee decision” in January 2024 and carried out a vehicle-borne explosive attack targeting the ISI headquarters in Noshki on 31 January.

Asifa Mengal

Ground Situation: Nushki

Residents in Nushki who spoke to The Balochistan Post described what they called one of the most intense periods of fighting in recent years, saying explosions and sustained gunfire had continued into a third consecutive day.

They said heavy firing and blasts began early Saturday and intensified through the weekend, with explosions reported near major security installations, including central military camps and an intelligence office.

According to multiple residents, a Pakistan Army sub-camp in the Galangoor area, located roughly 36 kilometres from Nushki, was overrun late Sunday after several hours of fighting.

Residents also reported widespread destruction in parts of the city following what they described as heavy and indiscriminate bombardment by Pakistani UCAVs overnight.

They said Nushki’s main market had been “reduced to rubble, with not a single building left undamaged.” More than 20 drone strikes were reported in and around Killi Jamaldini, where several civilians, including women and children, were said to have been killed or injured.

Road links connecting Noshki to surrounding towns remain cut, residents said, restricting movement and limiting the arrival of reinforcements by land.

Washuk Becomes Latest District to Fall Under BLA Control

In the neighbouring district of Washuk, local sources said armed men entered the town early Monday and overran several government buildings, including the deputy commissioner’s office, police stations and banks. Multiple offices were reportedly set ablaze as fighters established control of the area.

Washuk is the ninth city to fall to Baloch fighters since early Saturday.

Latest News

Reports of House Demolitions and Valuables Taken During Military Raids Across Balochistan

Reports from several districts of Balochistan indicate that Pakistani military forces have demolished a number of houses...

BLA Identifies Seven More Members Killed During Operation Herof

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released the identities and details of seven of its members who it says were killed during...

Pakistan Faces Growing Scrutiny Over Human Rights Situation in Balochistan Amid Diplomatic Efforts

Pakistani authorities have initiated legal measures and diplomatic efforts in response to increasing international attention on the human rights situation in Balochistan,...

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions and the closure of markets...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...