London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed Attacks Reported in Surab and Kech as BLF Claims Separate Operations

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed men reportedly set up roadblocks and carried out snap-checking operations on two key highways in the Surab and Kech districts of Balochistan on Thursday, according to local sources and officials.

According to reports, unidentified armed men are said to have established a blockade along the Karachi–Quetta N-25 National Highway in Surab. Reports indicate that a police convoy arriving at the scene was met with gunfire, leading to a clash. During the exchange, an armoured police vehicle was reportedly destroyed in an explosion. One police officer, identified as Khalil Ahmed, was killed in the incident.

In a separate development in Kech district, armed men allegedly attacked a police station along the Zubaida Jalal Highway near the outskirts of Turbat, close to the Kalatuk area. According to reports, the assailants briefly detained police personnel, seized their weapons and set fire to the station, damaging the building and destroying surveillance cameras.

The attackers were also reported to have erected roadblocks on the highway and conducted snap-checking for approximately two hours. A convoy of Pakistani military personnel later reached the area, triggering a further exchange of fire. The number of casualties in that incident has not been confirmed.

No group has so far claimed responsibility for Thursday’s attacks. Local administrators have confirmed the incidents and said search operations are under way in the affected areas.
Meanwhile, in a separate statement issued on 26 February, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for a series of attacks carried out earlier this week.

According to the statement, BLF fighters attacked a Pakistani Army checkpost in the Dokhani area of Kulanch, Pasni, on 24 February, alleging that five military personnel were killed and several others wounded. The group also claimed to have targeted security checkposts on Gazzi Road in Kharan and on the CPEC road in the Singai area of Dasht, reporting casualties and material losses.

In addition, the BLF said it had intercepted a vehicle carrying supplies for security forces between Niwano and Gesherdan in Zamuran, seizing rations and other equipment.

Latest News

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...

Armed Checkpoints on Noshki Highway, 17 Individuals Linked to Reko Diq Project Detained

Armed men reportedly established checkpoints on sections of the Quetta–Taftan highway passing through Noshki, Dalbandin and Mastung, with regional sources claiming that...