London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared After Custody by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur and Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Reports of enforced disappearances have emerged from Balochistan’s Panjgur and Kech districts, where two individuals were allegedly taken into custody by Pakistani security forces and later went missing.

According to local sources, the missing persons have been identified as Ilyas s/o Haji Ghulam Hussain, a resident of the Washbod area of Panjgur, and Umar s/o Liaquat Gwahram, from Mand, Kech district.

Eyewitnesses and family members said that Ilyas was taken into custody by Pakistani forces from the Cheedagi area of Panjgur. Relatives stated that after his detention, he was transferred to an undisclosed location. Several days have passed since the incident, but no information has been provided regarding his whereabouts.

In a separate incident, Umar was reportedly detained during a late-night raid in the Koh Pusht area of Mand, Kech district. Family members said security personnel searched the house before taking Umar away. He has remained unaccounted for since the operation.

Enforced disappearances have been a long-standing issue in Balochistan. Human rights organisations have repeatedly expressed concern, stating that thousands of people from the province are believed to be in the custody of Pakistani forces, with families continuing to seek information about their fate and whereabouts.

Latest News

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the...

‘I Earn My Living by Driving a Tractor,’ Says Kech Farmer Listed in Government’s ‘Most Wanted’ Notice

A farmer in Balochistan’s Kech district said on Thursday he had been listed as a wanted militant with a Rs 3 million...

Transporters Block Makran Coastal Highway over Alleged Misconduct by Pakistani Forces

A transport union blocked the Makran Coastal Highway on Wednesday, halting all traffic, in protest over what it said was misconduct by...

BYC Warns of ‘Alarming Surge’ in Killings and Disappearances in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) on Thursday released a report warning of what it described as an “alarming surge” in extrajudicial killings,...

BLA Circulates Video of Captured Pakistani Soldiers Calling on Authorities as Deadline Nears

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released a video showing Pakistani Army personnel reportedly in its custody, amid an ongoing deadline for a proposed...