London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Four Fishermen Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared in Gwadar’s Jiwani Area

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The series of enforced disappearances continued in Balochistan’s coastal district of Gwadar, where at least four young fishermen were reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in Jiwani between December 2025 and January 2026, according to local sources.

The latest reported case involved 22-year-old fisherman Israj s/o Noor Bakhsh, a resident of Panwan, Jiwani. Sources said he was taken from his home at around 3am on January 5, 2026, by Pakistani forces and shifted to an undisclosed location. His family said they had received no information about his whereabouts since.

Earlier, 25-year-old fisherman Jahangir s/o Murad Baloch was allegedly forcibly disappeared on December 27, 2025, at around noon from a hotel in Jiwani, locally known as Gwadar Hotel. Witnesses said he was taken away by security personnel in plain clothes.

Another case was reported on December 25, 2025, when 18-year-old Shamsuddin s/o Rustam Baloch was allegedly detained from the ISI office in Gwadar at around 10am and subsequently disappeared. In a separate incident, 25-year-old Shabbirm s/o Abdullah Baloch was reportedly abducted from Jiwani on the night of January 5, 2026, at around midnight. Local sources alleged the involvement of personnel from the Frontier Corps (FC) and the ISI in the incident.

All four missing individuals belong to the same locality, Panwan in Jiwani, and are fishermen by profession. Local residents said the fishing community in the area was already facing severe economic hardship, and the recent wave of enforced disappearances had further deepened fear and insecurity among residents.

Human rights activists have urged the United Nations, Amnesty International and other international bodies to take immediate notice of the situation in Balochistan and press Pakistan to comply with its obligations under international human rights law.

Latest News

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...