London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Family Marks 11 Years of Abdul Rehman Marri’s Disappearance as Another Youth Goes Missing in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The family of Abdul Rehman Marri s/o Muhammad Baksh, who has been forcibly disappeared for nearly 11 years, has renewed its demand for his immediate recovery, as another case of an alleged enforced disappearance was reported from Quetta, highlighting the continued pattern of such incidents in Balochistan.

According to Abdul Rehman Marri’s family, he was first taken into custody on the morning of January 13, 2015, at around 9am, from the Hazarganji Marri Camp area of Quetta. He was held for one day at Sariab Police Station and was later released on a personal bond.

However, the family said that the very next day Abdul Rehman was called again by phone to report for further interrogation. When he went to Sariab Police Station as instructed, he was detained there for two more days. After that, he was taken away from the same police station and forcibly disappeared. Since then, no information has been provided to the family regarding his whereabouts, health, or even whether he is alive.

The family said that nearly 11 years have passed since his disappearance, during which they have endured severe mental and psychological distress. They maintained that if Abdul Rehman Marri had been accused of any crime, he should have been produced before a court in accordance with the Constitution and the law, rather than being disappeared.

Through the media, the family has strongly appealed to the government and state institutions to immediately bring Abdul Rehman Marri before the public. They demanded that if there are any allegations against him, they should be addressed through a transparent judicial process. The family stressed that the issue is not limited to a single individual or family but represents a serious human rights and constitutional crisis. “We want justice and the immediate recovery of Abdul Rehman Marri,” they said.

Meanwhile, another case of enforced disappearance has been reported from Quetta. According to local sources, Pakistani forces allegedly picked up Arsalan Shahwani s/o Haji Muhammad Yaqoob and a resident of Killi Choto, Mastung, from Airport Road in Quetta late Saturday night.

Arsalan Shahwani s/o Haji Muhammad Yaqoob was allegedly forcibly disappeared from Airport Road in Quetta

Sources said Arsalan Shahwani was working at a bakery factory in Quetta and was also residing there at the time of his disappearance. Following his detention, he was allegedly taken to an unknown location, and no information has since been provided to his family.

So far, authorities have not issued any official statement regarding Arsalan Shahwani’s disappearance.

Latest News

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members...

‘Curfew Will Remain Until Pro-State Rally Is Held,’ Pakistani Forces Warn Nushki Residents

A strict curfew imposed in Nushki since Feb. 6 has entered its second week, with residents saying Pakistani forces warned that the...

Final Day of BLA Ultimatum as Pakistani Military Launches Air Operations in Khuzdar and Lasbela

Saturday (21 February) marks the final day of an ultimatum issued by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) over the fate of seven...

BYC Announces One-Month Campaign Marking One Year of Leaders’ Detention

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has announced a one-month awareness campaign to mark the completion of one year of what it describes...

BLA Releases Footage of Majeed Brigade Fighter’s Final Moments With Her Mother

The Baloch Liberation Army has released a video showing Hawa Baloch with her mother in what the group said were her final...