London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Family Demands Release of Woman Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared from Hub Chowki

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The family of a woman allegedly forcibly disappeared by Pakistani security and intelligence agencies from Hub Chowki has demanded her immediate release.

Speaking at a press conference at the Hub–Lasbela Press Club on Friday, the brother of Fatima Muhammad Qasim said his sister was forcibly taken from their home in Akram Colony on the night of 13 January and that her whereabouts remain unknown.

“My sister Fatima has been forcibly disappeared by Pakistani agencies,” he said. “Our family is in severe agony because of my sister’s enforced disappearance. Justice must be provided.”

He said the family had not been informed where Fatima was being held or under what charge she had been detained, despite approaching multiple authorities.

Family members said they are permanent residents of Hub Chowki and have no involvement in any illegal activity. They said that if any allegation exists against Fatima, she should be produced before a court.

They called on the government and judiciary to take immediate steps to recover her.

In a statement, the Baloch Women Forum (BWF) said a late-night raid was carried out in Akram Colony on 13 January during which Fatima was taken away. The group said the case reflected a broader pattern of abuses against Baloch women that has intensified since 2025.

The forum said at least twelve cases of enforced disappearances of Baloch women were recorded in 2025, including one woman who was later killed, five who were released after suffering physical and psychological trauma, and six who remain in custody. It said most of the reported cases were from Hub Chowki.

BWF said Fatima’s husband had previously been forcibly disappeared three times and later released. The group demanded the immediate recovery of Fatima and all other forcibly disappeared women.

Latest News

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan.

Balochistan: Seven More Enforced Disappearance Cases Reported From Multiple Districts

Reports of seven additional alleged enforced disappearance cases have emerged from several districts of Balochistan, involving a minor boy, a singer, labourers, a...

Quetta: VBMP Says It Faces Threats to End Protest Camp, Vows to Continue the Campaign

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) has alleged that it is receiving threats aimed at forcing the organisation to shut down...

The Killing of Ghamkhwar Hayat and the Shrinking Space for Thought in Balochistan — TBP Report

By Yaran Diyar In the Brahui language, “Ghamkhwar” means “one who consumes sorrow” or “one who carries the grief...

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state of war” and urging Sindhi...