London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF and SRA Claim Attacks in Balochistan and Sindh

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) and the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) on Tuesday claimed responsibility for attacks in Balochistan’s Awaran and Wadh areas and in Sindh’s Sanghar district.

In a media statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group’s fighters attacked a Pakistani military camp in the Kinnechi area of Kolwah, Awaran, on 25 January.

He said the assault caused “casualties and material losses” to Pakistani forces, adding that video footage of the attack had been recorded and would be released by the group’s media outlet, Aashob.

The BLF said its fighters also damaged two vehicles transporting minerals in the Dariji area of Wadh on the same day by puncturing their tyres.

In a separate statement, the group confirmed the death of one of its fighters, Jalil Baloch alias Jorak, who it said died after being critically injured by a landmine explosion “planted by enemy forces on the route” during a patrol in the Mand area on 23 January.

Meanwhile in Sindh, the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) said it carried out an attack on Punjabi settler Dr Saleem Arain at Rehmat Shah Chowk in Sanghar.

SRA spokesperson Sudho Sindhi accused Punjabi settlers of acting as “direct facilitators” of state repression and said the attack was part of what the group described as resistance to “Punjabi imperialism” and the exploitation of Sindh’s resources.

He said the SRA would continue its armed campaign “until the independence of Sindhudesh is achieved.”

Pakistani authorities had not issued a response to the claims at the time of publication.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...