London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Jaffar Express Services to Punjab and Peshawar Suspended Again

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan Railways has once again suspended the Jaffar Express service from Quetta to Punjab and Peshawar, citing security concerns along parts of the route. Officials said the decision was taken as a precaution after receiving alerts about potential threats in areas through which the train normally travels.

According to railway authorities, the train scheduled to depart from Quetta for Peshawar on Monday did not operate. Passenger services between Quetta and Chaman also remain suspended for similar reasons. Officials added that no timeline has been given for the restoration of either service.

Railway management stated that the Jaffar Express arriving from Peshawar will now operate only up to Jacobabad instead of continuing to Quetta. The Bolan Mail coming from Karachi will also terminate at Jacobabad. Passengers travelling onward to Peshawar from Jacobabad will be accommodated on a connecting service from there.

This latest suspension follows a series of operational disruptions in recent weeks. Earlier, the Jaffar Express bound for Quetta was halted in Jacobabad, where passengers were shifted to private vehicles arranged by the authorities to complete the remaining journey.

Railway officials said the suspensions will remain in place until security agencies issue clearance and confirm that the route is safe for regular operations.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...